Goalkeeper gloves should never be removed by pulling on the fingers. Gloves are made from soft textile materials which will come under extreme stress if you are to pull on them after a game.
This is because your hands will be hot, swollen and sweaty from playing which makes the gloves harder to remove. Due to this being personal use/user error rather than a product fault, unfortunately this is not an accepted grounds for complaint.
Below is a short tutorial on how you can reduce the stress caused when removing your gloves - the trick here is that you are pulling your hand out rather than pulling the glove off.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- My gloves have worn down quicker than expected
- IMPORTANT: What is normal wear and tear
- The fingers ripped when I pulled on them
- Damaging the palm while removing the plastic
- My pull tap ripped
- My glove has no grip
- My finger save spines broke
- The colour of the palm has changed
- i1 palm (Impact 1.0) abrasion