Keepers Ask: "The palm of my OGs has gone yellow after washing them, is this expected?"
If the colour of your palm has changed to yellow-ish colour, do not worry.
This is completely normal and most typically happens after you first wash the glove. Latex is a natural material so will sometimes react like this when exposed to water, glove cleaners etc...
It shouldn't last after a few uses and exposure to sunlight during your game, and it absolutely will not affect your grip or general performance.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- My gloves have worn down quicker than expected
- IMPORTANT: What is normal wear and tear
- The fingers ripped when I pulled on them
- Damaging the palm while removing the plastic
- My pull tap ripped
- My glove has no grip
- My finger save spines broke
- The colour of the palm has changed
- i1 palm (Impact 1.0) abrasion