The i1 palm is our proprietary latex engineered exclusively for ONE. It is treated for increased durability but it is important to understand that it is not a specialist astro palm, you know the type - the ones with barely any grip designed only to survive. The i1 is not that, we're in the business of high performance gloves.
The i1 palm is designed to be the perfect middle ground between grip AND durability.
But this is still a latex, it is still a soft natural material and will still be subject to the wear and tear of goalkeeping. For more information on how gloves degrade and what should be expected, visit our article here.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- My gloves have worn down quicker than expected
- IMPORTANT: What is normal wear and tear
- The fingers ripped when I pulled on them
- Damaging the palm while removing the plastic
- My pull tap ripped
- My glove has no grip
- My finger save spines broke
- The colour of the palm has changed
- i1 palm (Impact 1.0) abrasion